Simply the BEST broom, buckthorn, tree, shrub, brush, weeds, and all-
Call us Toll Free at: 1-
Proudly Made in Canada!
Shipped WORLD WIDE with Retailers in the USA and Europe
Copyright © 1996-
Extractigator ® is a Registered Trademark of Exclusive Mechanical Systems Ltd.
Use the Extractigator puller to remove Buckthorn, Scotch Broom, Honeysuckle, Gorse, Saplings, Trees, Weeds, Brush, Juniper, Burdock, Choke Cherries, Holly, Privet, Salt Cedar, Spurge laurel, Chinese Elm, Multiflora Rose, Japanese Barberry, Tamarisk, Invasive Plants, Rebar, Stakes and MORE!
Guaranteed the easiest way to remove invasive plants by hand (up to 2” in diameter)
See ya later…
Place the Extractigator around the plant you wish to remove
Use your body weight to push the handle to the ground.
The plant is uprooted!
Available in 2 sizes!
With the BigFoot Attachment!
The Extractigator is sometimes called a “weed wrench” or “broom puller” but is so much more!! The Extractigator tool has been successfully used to remove Acacia, Alder, Bamboo, Blackberry, Black Walnut, Blueberry, Blueweed, Boxwood, Broom, Brush, Buckthorn, Burdock, Cherry, Chinese Elm, Choke cherry, Cluster Tarweed, Common Buckthorn, Concrete stakes, Cottonwood, Crepe Myrtle, Daphne Laureola, Elaeagnus, Eucalytus, European Buckthorn, French broom, Garlic Mustard, Giant Hogweed, Glossy Buckthorn, Gorse, Grape Vines, Hart's Thorn, Hickory, Holly, Honeysuckle, Huisache, Ilex Aquifolium, Japanese Barberry, Japanese Knotweed, Japanese Bamboo, Juniper, Kochia, Koa Haole, Kudzu, Laurel, Lilac, Locust, Maple, Mesquite, Mexican Bamboo, Mulberry, Multiflora Rose, Nettle, Oak, Olive, Persimmon, Pine, Poplar, Privet, Rebar, Rhineberry, Russian olive, Salt Cedar, Scotch broom, Shrubs, Siberian Elm, Silverberry, Silver Maple, Stakes, Spurge Laurel, St. Johns Wart, Sweetgum, Tamarisk, Thistles, Trees, Tree of Heaven, Waythorn, Weeds, Wild Grape, Willow, Winged Euonymus, and more!!
The Extractigator features a comfortable high visibility powder coated handle, with
“...the Extractigator with the BigFoot work as described!!!
It has truly lived up to all of our expectations!"
Jim and Jan -
“The Extractigator is a great tool, and it has many significant advantages in use
over other similar products."
K. Moore, Professional Invasive Species Specialist in California
"It’s a great tool. I cleaned up 20 acres of Scotch Broom with it, and it pulled them up roots and all."
Repeat Customer Chris S., Ashford, WA
"It is the best tool I have ever bought. It exceeded expectations. I pulled over 200 buckthorns in 2 days, an amazing product. Keep up the good work"
G. Backer -
How the Extractigator is for your job :
1) Less force required to uproot The design of the jaws, close to the fulcrum and ground, and the unique cam shape, allows for an effortless uproot! ALSO – The design uses the operator's weight (NOT strength) as the uprooting force!
2) Fast action When you lift the Extractigator up, it AUTOMATICALLY opens the jaws – ready to wrap around and pull out the next tree! The Extractigator is the only tree pulling device that has this feature. Unlike competitor models, you don't have to get down on your hands and knees to place it around the plant to pull!
3) Few wearing components Only 2 pins with 3 moving parts! The Extractigator is made entirely of high quality steel, with large Grade 8 high tensile bolts for pins, designed to last more than a lifetime of continuous use!
4) . Allows for a quick double grip of those long rooted trees or broom!
5) Resists sinking Wide surface feet displace energy over a large ground surface making the Extractigator resistant to sinking in areas of soft ground. For sandy, rocky or super soft soils, see the Extractigator BigFoot accessory HERE!
6) Guaranteed to work for you If the Extractigator does not perform as advertised, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price!
7) Price & Availability for pricing details! To keep up with consumer demand, our 100% locally made products are always in stock!