Copyright © 1996-
Extractigator ® is a Registered Trademark of Exclusive Mechanical Systems Ltd.
See ya later…
Proudly Made in Canada!
Shipped WORLD WIDE with Retailers in the USA, Europe, and New Zealand
“Simply the BEST all-
The Extractigator is sometimes called a “weed wrench” or “broom puller” but is so much more!! The Extractigator tool has been successfully used to remove Acacia, Alder, Ardesia, Bamboo, Blackberry, Black Walnut, Blueberry, Blueweed, Boxwood, Broom, Brush, Buckthorn, Burdock, Cherry, Chinaberry, Chinese Elm, Choke cherry, Cluster Tarweed, Common Buckthorn, Concrete stakes, Cottonwood, Crepe Myrtle, Daphne Laureola, Elaeagnus, Eucalytus, European Buckthorn, French broom, Garlic Mustard, Giant Hogweed, Glossy Buckthorn, Gorse, Grape Vines, Hart's Thorn, Hawthorn, Hickory, Holly, Honeysuckle, Huisache, Ilex Aquifolium, Japanese Barberry, Japanese Knotweed, Japanese Bamboo, Juniper, Kochia, Koa Haole, Kudzu, Laurel, Ligustrum, Lilac, Locust, Maple, Mesquite, Mexican Bamboo, Mulberry, Multiflora Rose, Nandina, Nettle, Oak, Olive, Persimmon, Pine, Poplar, Privet, Rebar, Rhineberry, Russian olive, Salt Cedar, Scotch broom, Shrubs, Siberian Elm, Silverberry, Silver Maple, Stakes, Spurge Laurel, St. Johns Wart, Sweetgum, Tamarisk, Thistles, Trees, Tree of Heaven, Wattle, Waythorn, Weeds, Wild Grape, Willow, Winged Euonymus, Zinnia, and more!!
How the Extractigator is for your job :
1) Less force required to uproot The design of the jaws, close to the fulcrum and ground, and the unique cam shape, allows for an effortless uproot! ALSO – The design uses the operator's weight (NOT strength) as the uprooting force!
2) Fast action When you lift the Extractigator Classic, Junior or Baby Gator up, it AUTOMATICALLY opens the jaws – ready to wrap around and pull out the next tree! These Extractigator models are the only tree pulling device that has this feature. Unlike competitor models, you don't have to get down on your hands and knees to place it around the plant to pull!
3) Few wearing components The Extractigator Classic, Junior and Baby Gator have only 2 pins with 3 moving parts! All models are made entirely of high quality steel with large Grade 8 high tensile bolts for pins, designed to last more than a lifetime of continuous use!
4) . Allows for a quick double grip of those long rooted trees or broom!
5) Resists sinking Wide surface feet displace energy over a large ground surface making the Extractigator resistant to sinking in areas of soft ground. For sandy, rocky or super soft soils, see the Extractigator BigFoot accessory HERE!
6) Guaranteed to work for you If the Extractigator does not perform as advertised, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price!
7) Price & Availability for pricing details! We do our best keep up with consumer demand and have our 100% locally made products in stock. Seasonal demands may delay shipping.
Use the Extractigator plant puller to remove invasive and unwanted plants such as Buckthorn, Scotch Broom, Honeysuckle, Privet and MORE!
Guaranteed the easiest way to remove invasive plants by hand -
Available in 4 sizes!
Click to watch Video!
Learn more from the Inventor…
Click to watch Video!
The Extractigator BIG DADDY…